Pay Rate: $55 – $85 per hour
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- New technology solutions – Developing strategies and proof of concepts around new and potentially disruptive technology solutions, overseeing the architecture of new development and championing these initiatives through the enterprise
- Build cloud-based next-generation solutions that are robust, scalable, and optimized for the cloud environment
- Ensures that the application/systems, data and technology aspects of the product architecture are driven by the business imperatives of the organization and that the requirements driving the overall architecture are managed consistently and effectively
- Provide full stack operational programming experience using Python 3, Flask, SQL Alchemy ORM, PostgreSQL, Redis on AWS, OData, SQL, LDAP, Docker containers, ECS on AWS, APIs for integration to other systems also preferred
- Experience with Angular 10
- Ability to analyze logs and code to make or implement recommendations to optimize performance
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, including use of Kanban boards
- Proactive approach and self-motivated in problem solving in a remote, technical environment
- Must have Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Familiarity with AWS tools and provides actionable and achievable suggestions for converting existing systems into AWS tools
- Push code to source control daily and participate in code reviews
- Responsible for contributing to the discovery, design, proof of concepts, and approval phases for new products/solutions to be added to AdhereHealth’s product portfolio
- Provide recommendations on tools to monitor and support all environments and implement as necessary
- Follow the change management process to control changes to production systems with regards to physical or system updates
- Create process and systems improvement recommendations to assist the business in achieving its goals and objectives, leveraging best practices and professional experiences
- Collaborate closely with and assisting Site Operation and Quality Assurance teams when required to ensure timely delivery of new systems, enhancements and bug fixes
- Take ownership in projects and suggests revising, repairing or expanding existing programs to increase operating efficiency.
- Act as coach to advise and assist consultants, analysts, technical specialists and architects in any architecture disciplines
- Develop and maintain unit tests for software components in development
- Participate in requirements gathering and definition efforts
- Provide accurate estimates in support of project planning efforts
- Respond quickly and effectively to defects and system outages
- Adheres to HIPAA and HITECH specifications in all aspects of solution architecture
|Education & Experience:|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, Master’s Degree in Computer Information Systems preferred
- 5+ years experienced with Python 3, Flask, SQL Alchemy ORM, PostgreSQL, Redis on AWS, OData, SQL, LDAP, Angular
- Structured medication knowledge a plus (Medispan, Financial Bank, RxNorm, MED 7, etc.)
- Experience with web services (SOAP, RESTful) required
- Test Driven Development
- Proficiency in software development lifecycle, code management, and release management
- Proficiency with GitHub
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Anna Marcano – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-392-3135 E: [email protected]
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.