Senior Salesforce Adminstrator
The Individual in this Salesforce Admin role will be responsible for serving as a liaison between the project team and the internal stakeholders project. The Admin will collect, analyze, develop, document, communicate business requirements, and support user testing to achieve business goals. Analysts continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, deepen client relationships, and effectively manage customer expectations.
- Strong competency in:
- Building flows and using process builder
- Role Heirarchy
- Security and Permissions
- Establishes and maintains liaison relationship with business partners and the project manager in order to provide effective technical solutions
- Conducts data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements
- May contribute to the business short-and long-term planning sessions and provides direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction
- Provides input from a business
- Assesses client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities, and may advise on options
- Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions
- May analyze customer's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements
- Documents current business processes and models
- May assist in the business process redesign
- May provide assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection)
- May develop user test cases and validates test results during testing
- May execute test cases
- May investigate, resolve and escalate problems and develop recommendations for resolution
- Identifies need for technical assistance to help in problem resolution
- Keeps customers informed of problems, issues, and resolutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of business analysis experience. Requires working knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes. Working knowledge of IIBA principles and practices
- Minimum 5 years of Salesforce configuration experience
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team / group setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be Certified Salesforce Administrators
- At least 3 years hands on Salesforce experience, preferably 5 years.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
Sr. IT Recruiter
See all of our open IT / Salesforce positions at www.valintrytechnology.com/find-jobs
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.