We are looking for a Salesforce developer to join a growing team.
We recently moved to Lightning and are still rebuilding our environment, so you will have the ability to work with the latest Salesforce technology and make a huge impact. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking for a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for helping in the developing of our CRM strategy in the new Lightning org and will require a deep knowledge of Salesforce. You will work closely with internal teams to build out Salesforce enhancements for Sales, Marketing and other 3rd party applications.
Lightning (2.0 experience would be great)
• Proficiency in SF APEX development, Apex Classes, Triggers, SFDC Integration using REST/SOAP – code coverage, Developed Lightning components and Lightning app experience
• Visualforce Pages, Controller
• Familiar with Sales process
• Flows Process builder
• Admin Setup general understanding
• Overall understanding of Salesforce Security model, integrations and release and development tools would be ideal.
• Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com platform out-of-the-box functionality and configuration, especially in Sales cloud.
• Strong understanding and experience with Salesforce.com API's. Attributes
• Adept at abstracting business needs into Salesforce.com requirements and breaking down detailed technical concepts.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
• Critical thinker with a hunger to solve complex business challenges.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, work independently and as a team.
• Excellent ability to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous requests and manage laterally, upwards and downwards depending on the project.
• Detail-oriented with strong planning skills and consistent follow-through.
• 3+ years working as a Salesforce Developer, writing APEX code.
• Experienced using and implementing a multitude of SFDC app exchange products that help to promote sales adoption.
• Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.