Senior Software Engineer (Python, Django, React.js)
We are seeking an experienced full-stack developer who is interested in helping transform an industry. If you desire having a visible impact on an organization, as well as an industry, this is the right opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will have:
• An ability to work independently within a small, fast paced team.
• Familiarity with databases –ideally MySQL, with IBM DB2 a plus, but not required
• The ability to support multiple projects in production and development at all times.
• A full-stack developer with a desire to expand a software platform that touches all areas of a vertically integrated operation.
• Create innovative software solutions for both complex and every-day problems.
• Work with management and users to define project specifications.
• Integrate solutions with existing legacy backend systems.
• Support existing production applications.
• Working with the IT team to deliver the best solutions to our end users.
• Experience with Python, Django, and React.js
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
• Ability to write clean, reliable code that can be easily maintained
• Knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software applications
• Ability to solve problems and identify areas of improvement
• Along with Python, we use MySql, Redis, memcached, and nginx.
• Self-motivated and a great collaborator
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Josh Hill – IT Recruitment Manager
O:321-704-9841 E: j[email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.