Seeking Technical Support Advisor in St Petersburg, FL
- Seeking an experienced employee to manage the company's Technical Support and Consultancy Services for a rapidly growing list of customers and prospects.
- Working directly with the Customer Care Manager in servicing their single most important asset: their customers.
- Take part in building the customer retention program
- Delivering technical support and consultancy services to the clients and supporting clients when they have difficulties or questions.
- Smart customers, complex deployment scenarios and deep utilization of the company’s software will challenge you every day.
- Part of a rapidly growing team of people working to deliver world-class services.
- The customer care team and the CTO will take care of all your training requirements, and you will report directly to the Customer Care Manager.
- Several times a year the selected candidate will have the opportunity to join the rest of the company’s team at conventions around the world.
- These are typically 3-4 day trade shows meeting both existing customers, partners, and new prospects. This year they went to Phoenix, San Diego, the Hague, Bangkok, Dubrovnik.
- Enjoy working with highly skilled and smart people.
- You have a great sense of humor, and you love to take part in the discussions surrounding the product, the customers and potential clients.
Furthermore, you have the following characteristics:
- You have probably worked or are still working as a consultant or a technical supporter in a large company but miss the feedback that comes from following each case from cradle to grave.
- You are familiar with the Microsoft platform and you have no problem installing a server, setting up an internet server, deploying new software, resolving availability and security issues or setting up a SharePoint site.
- You love new technology and you probably spend your evenings working on your home network, setting up new software.
Eager helping people solve their problems:
- You love getting the right answers to the questions, and the positive feedback you get from your clients make you happy.
- You do not mind spending an hour solving small problems to the perfection of the client.
- You want direct access to developers and tech resources.
You are a people person:
- Even though you are a tech-wiz and even though almost all your communication takes place over e-mail, you really are a people person.
- You like to interact with people.
- You are curious in nature and it just makes your day to have engaged with people around the globe, whether it is a support, consultancy task or a remote session with a developer who needs to integrate 3rd content.
A natural in software:
- You are great at learning new tools, systems and are well versed in the following technologies:
- Windows Server, A/D, Azure, SharePoint, Internet Information Server.
- You are always the “go to person” who sets up home-pages for your friends and understands HTML.
- You understand the basics of ERP from sales, orders, invoices to customers, general ledger.
- You have probably had a support background in ERP.
- You are not a tech consultant, you are not a programmer, and you are not a supporter.
One of a kind:
- You are truly one of a kind.
- Your joy in your work life comes from helping people do great things.
- You do not like budgets. However, if anything inspires you, you really need to share that with everyone around you.
- You are enthusiastic and you have a nice sounding voice and a good pace when you talk. People can feel your enthusiasm when you speak. Even over the phone.
Great English and communication skills:
- Your English is fluent, and your vocabulary is wide and deep. You do not have to be accent-free. However, your grammar is perfect as is your pronunciation. Hopefully, you also speak German at a high level.
- You do not mind working in multiple time zones and on occasion doing a demo at late in the afternoon or early evening, providing that you are compensated with non-working time the next day.
- You do not see glory in working long hours. And you demand that your workday is interesting.
What Company Offers:
- You will be offered plenty of challenges every day and everybody is highly skilled at their job.
- Rapid growth, you have the possibility to grow both in technical and personal aspects.
- A flexible workplace where they value high work-life balance for everyone.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.