The software application developer is responsible and committed to the design, development, modification and maintenance of applications for the Client ecosystem to support the organization mission and vision. The developer must have the ability to demonstrate and apply creative problem solving capabilities, sophisticated design while adhering to quality and best design practices. The developer should have the ability to analyze, design, implement and maintain integration with the CRM, ERP and other SAAS platforms. Has the ability to lead technical and cross-functional teams on mid to complex projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures that solutions are developed based on best practices as defined by Client and industry standards.
- Reviews, designs, edits and assures quality control of code changes throughout the SDLC.
- Design, build and implement efficient, reusable and reliable code for all environments within the application ecosystem.
- Ability to understand and translate application requirements into functional applications.
- An active participant in the technical design and architectural discussions in order to map technical requirements to end user requirements.
- Enhances, modifies and maintains existing applications with some supervision as directed by senior staff members.
- Ability to identify, improve and resolve issues within applications.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Assists the Technology functional area with other tasks as needed.
- Leverages standard architectures and tools to develop applications that support basic levels of integration.
- Arrives in a timely fashion to be ready and prepared to begin work at the scheduled time, including breaks and meal periods.
- Begins each workday by joining requisite staff prayer and Bible study, by actively participating and ensuring the same of departmental team members and leaders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience in the software development field, knowledge relating to the area in which analysis and coding is performed.
- 7+ years of experience developing enterprise applications.
- 7+ years of experience coding against web APIs required (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON)
- Demonstrated understanding and use of SDLC required.
- Experience with CRM, ERP or Web applications desired.
- 7+ years of experience in Full Stack Development desired.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while utilizing proper time management skills.
- Proven ability to work as a both a leader and follower on cross-functional teams utilizing delegation skills and following up on the completion of tasks.
- Ability to listen, provide solutions, and reconsider positions when needed. Handles the giving and receiving of instruction and criticism with professional tact.
- Strong proofreading, grammar and copywriting skills.
- Highly organized self-starter with a desire to learn new technologies.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
BA/BS from an accredited university with 7 + years of experience working in an enterprise application development capacity. Good organizational and analytical skills.
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.