- Minimum of 5+ years programming experience including front end development
- Contributes to the creation of solid coding techniques and recommends and reviews coding standards.
- Analyze application requests and business requirements for completeness and understanding.
- Analyze existing application design and code.
- Experience in publishing and maintaining code/services in a cloud hosted environment like Azure.
- Experience with GIT for version control.
- Experience with plug-in toolsets
- Determine level of effort to design, build, and code, document and unit test so that estimates can be provided to the Technical Supervisor.
- Design, prototype, build, code, document and unit test solutions for projects.
- Can individually troubleshoot and resolve production system issues.
- Can develop and provide education and training with business owners, as needed.
- Keeps abreast of trends and developments in IT and healthcare services.
- Provide 2nd tier off hours remote support.
- Familiar with Agile / SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs with ASP.NET Core
- Microsoft Azure DevOps and Application Insights
- Microsoft SQL / Azure SQL
- Demonstrable Software Development experience
- Understanding of Azure Web Service and the configuration and use of the environment.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Angular 2+
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
Sr. IT Recruiter
See all of our open IT / Salesforce positions at www.valintrytechnology.com/find-jobs
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.