The Microsoft Technologies Engineer will utilize expert level experience and knowledge of on-premises Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft Identity Manager, Office 365, Azure Active Directory and Directory Synchronization tools, for a large enterprise environment operations support and administration.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software design, management information systems, engineering or a related field, desired.
• 5 years minimum of progressive experience in supporting environments using Microsoft platforms with Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365.
• Experience with MIM 2016 or FIM 2012 R2 Sync and Portal experience. Experience in implementation and management of FIM/MIM identity solutions utilizing Portal is desired.
• Comfortable working both independently and in small team environments.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to document efforts and processes consistently and to industry standards. Ability to prepare and present change control related documentations.
• Experience with creating and leveraging PowerShell scripting and automation.
• Understanding of Agile life-cycle.
• Microsoft Certified Professional certification is a plus
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Josh Hill – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 321-704-9841 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.