The Microsoft Technologies Engineer will utilize expert level experience and knowledge of on-premises Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft Identity Manager, Office 365, Azure Active Directory and Directory Synchronization tools, for a large enterprise environment operations support and administration.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software design, management information systems, engineering or a related field, desired.
• 5 years minimum of progressive experience in supporting environments using Microsoft platforms with Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365.
• Experience with MIM 2016 or FIM 2012 R2 Sync and Portal experience. Experience in implementation and management of FIM/MIM identity solutions utilizing Portal is desired.
• Comfortable working both independently and in small team environments.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to document efforts and processes consistently and to industry standards. Ability to prepare and present change control related documentations.
• Experience with creating and leveraging PowerShell scripting and automation.
• Understanding of Agile life-cycle.
• Microsoft Certified Professional certification is a plus
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
Sr. IT Recruiter
See all of our open IT / Salesforce positions at www.valintrytechnology.com/find-jobs
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.