This position is onsite only in Little Rock, Arkansas
Salary: $110,000 – 150,000
The Network Engineer primary responsibility is to provide management and administration of the hospitals local and wide area networks. He/She will also utilize network management tools and solutions to install and support the network server environment/equipment, ensure network backup and security systems are operative, and enforce network security policies.
- Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related degree, or equivalent education and work experience
- Licensure: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CEH, CISSP, CCDA, CCDP and other industry standard certifications preferred.
- Experience: 7+ years of experience in networking technologies. Experience with Checkpoint Firewalls a plus. Work experience in the healthcare industry or a healthcare setting preferred.
- Essential Technical/Motor Skills: LAN, WAN, Data Center, MPLS, SDWan, VPN, BGP, VLAN, Security, Wireless, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, VoIP
- Essential Sensory Requirements: Able to troubleshoot, evaluate and repair computers and telecommunications systems and peripherals using audible and visual indications.
- Working within a change control procedure, install, configure, and maintain network systems to support business processing requirements.
- Provide Tier 2 support for Ethernet, MPLS, PIP, Frame, and ATM circuits and networks.
- Provide Tier 2 support for all network equipment and solutions.
- Participates in the development of policies, procedures, and resources that standardize the functioning of the network.
- Research, analyze, and implement software version/code upgrades and hardware modifications to resolve deficiencies.
- Perform capacity and resource planning by assessing risks and developing contingency plans.
- Assists in the recommendation of strategies for data center and infrastructure management from business continuity, disaster recovery, monitoring, storage, security and compliance.
- Maintain adequate Network documentation for audit and internal control purposes.
- Ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Responds to support requests for network assistance.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected] | Stefany's LinkedIn
Stefany Dos Santos
IT Recruitment Manager
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.