The Database Architect will independently employ a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures in a particular field of specialization to plan, design, develop and support systems and projects. To conduct research and analysis and presents findings for review. To carry out complex assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
- Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Solaris, AIX, Linux, Windows, MacOS
- Exadata, VMware
- Database Backup & Recovery
- Database Performance & SQL Tuning
- Database Migration/ Replication Methods (internal & external)
- Database Machine Administrator on Exadata (2+ years of experience)
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Administration
- Oracle Database/ Clusterware/ Server Administration
- SQL Server AG/ Clustering/ Mirroring/ LogShipping
- Good knowledge on Shell scripts/ PL/ SQL scripts/ TSQL and PowerShell
- Good knowledge on Unix/ Linux/ Windows/ MacOS Admin
- Cerner Millennium database support
- Able to work independently
- Firmly grounded in the technology – knows what it can and CANNOT do
- Continuous Learner – Ability to quickly pick up and adapt to new technologies
- Tenacious and Results Driven – Ability to prioritize and deal with conflicting demands
- Collaborator and Partner – Proactively seeks and promotes collaboration across teams, builds capacity in others by training/ sharing expertise & knowledge
- Act as a liaison when called on to do so
- Excellent presentation/ documentation skills and ability to explain technical issues, challenges and direction
- Excellent and clear verbal/ email communications for all levels of interaction inside and outside of team
- High level of initiative to forge direction and be able to articulate that vision and produce a plan to implement that direction to the team
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related field and eight (8) years of related experience required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.