Sr. Salesforce Analyst
This person will have a significant role being the liaison between the internal client and various business Units. This candidate will be working on a very small team looking into several facets of the organization and the project. Different domain experience to be obtained. You will support the evolution of the Salesforce platform to meet evolving business needs.
Individuals in the Salesforce Analyst role are responsible for serving as a liaison between the business community and the project. They collect, analyze, develop, document, communicate business requirements, and support user testing to achieve business goals. Analysts continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, deepen client relationships, and effectively manage customer expectations.
Based on breadth and depth of understanding of business needs and processes, they will collaborate with the project manager and other team members to determine if solutions currently exist (internally or externally) or whether new solutions are feasible. They take a broad perspective to determine how such solutions will impact existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration. The position is responsible for proactively identifying opportunities that impact corporate business strategies and performance.
This position will also educate project team members on business unit goals and objectives and educate the business on the value of project. They also display innovation in identifying, proposing, and overseeing the execution of business solutions. Through adaptable communication skills and the ability to translate between technical and business language, they work collaboratively, negotiating requirements across multiple groups.
You quickly ramp up to understand the client's existing business processes, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short- and long-term direction of the business and related technologies. Strong leadership, relationship management, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills are also required.
- Establishes and maintains liaison relationship with business partners and the project manager in order to provide effective technical solutions
- Conducts data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements
- May contribute to the business short-and long-term planning sessions and provides direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction
- Provides input from a business
- Assesses client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities, and may advise on options
- Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions
- May analyze customer's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements
- Documents current business processes and models
- May assist in the business process redesign
- May provide assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection)
- May develop user test cases and validates test results during testing
- May execute test cases
- May investigate, resolve and escalate problems and develop recommendations for resolution
- Identifies need for technical assistance to help in problem resolution
- Keeps customers informed of problems, issues, and resolutions
- Analyzes performance metrics to ensure customer satisfaction
- May manage customers' expectations
- Ensures IT solutions meet customers' needs
- Coaches and transfers knowledge to less experienced team members
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of business analysis experience. Requires working knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes. Working knowledge of IIBA principles and practices
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce configuration experience
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team / group setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be Certified Salesforce Administrators
- At least 3 years hands on Salesforce experience, preferably 5 years.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.