Sr. Salesforce Developer, Administration and Support
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS :
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required. Equivalent professional experience will be accepted in lieu of degree.
- 8+ years in Information Technology overall, with 4+ years of work experience with Salesforce Marketing/Service/Sales Cloud development, administration, and support
- Knowledge and understanding of server, applications, network and systems.
- Experience with technical writing and document management/control practices.
- Support and/or development lead role experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Client handling experience is a must.
- Salesforce Development, Administration, and Support experience is a must.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Salesforce Certifications (development, administration, etc.) Preferred
- Experience of providing and maintaining transformations and APIs across technology platforms, including Salesforce, SQL Server, and other technologies
- Strong Experience conducting triage/user requirements sessions and drive end-to-end process discussions.
- Experience with enterprise technologies including applications, storage platforms, database, network switching, and security infrastructure within a virtualized data center
- Experience with SQL, SSIS, JAMS Scheduler
- Create, update and enhance written processes and documentation with a focus on ease of understanding and completeness
- Ability to use a broad portfolio of open-source technologies and cloud services
- Experience with role-based access/automation/configuration management
- Participate in change management and incident management processes
- Develop relationships and work alongside other functional IT groups such as development, networking, storage, database and security
- Participate in on-call rotation, receiving and responding to daytime and after-hours alerts
- Perform after-hours or weekend system maintenance and application support as needed
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision, prioritizing and managing time effectively
- Ability to adapt in fast paced work environment
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail
Sr. IT Recruiter
See all of our open IT / Salesforce positions at www.valintrytechnology.com/find-jobs
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.