We are currently looking for a System Administrator to join our team. This position is tasked with being the company's primary Office 365 specialist who will have responsibility for access management to the numerous systems. This person will be a motivated self-learner to pick up other items to support the team from a back-up administrator perspective on other systems such as Netsuite, Salesforce, Atlassian, Conga, etc.
The position is responsible for Office 365 and ideally some basic SharePoint administration; providing end-user support for software primarily; and collaborating with the IT Management to ensure operational security, maintenance and governance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
• Administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
• Responsible for logical and physical controls of the company's IT system by providing, on a quarterly basis, documented assurance that access to computer resources (data, equipment and facilities) is reasonable and restricted to authorized individuals
• Coordinate with offsite Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for providing end-user support for all applications and services, including troubleshooting OS, and storage related issues
• Perform software upgrades and patches (bios, firmware upgrades, etc.)
• New user setup and orientation including installing and configuring workstations, software.
• Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Skype, OneNote, Outlook etc)
• Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility
• Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include Audit Log Reports evaluation, system and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
• Office 365 administration experience
• Experience with basic Salesforce or Netsuite a plus
• Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Proficient knowledge of Windows operating systems
• Problem-solving abilities – think creatively to solve business problems using root cause analysis and other relevant methods.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.