The Systems Administrator will install, configure, and maintain operating system workstations and server, including web servers in support of business processing requirements
- Perform software installation and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages
- Schedule installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures
- Monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance levels
- Ensure workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions
- Ensure data/media recoverability by implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations
- Support media management through internal methods and procedures or the rough offsite storage and retrieval services
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures
- Conduct routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation.
Associate s degree in Information Systems or a related field and four (4) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR II-ENT
Minimum of four (4) years experience in the following areas:
- VMware Virtualization
- Active Directory / Azure / MFA
- Linux / Unix administration
- Xen Desktop
- Windows Administration
- Group Policy
- Permissions and ACLs
- Scripting with PowerShell, vbscript etc.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.