We are searching for a Systems Administrator who operates at a very high level overseeing the continuity of the entire infrastructure and will be responsible for ensuring 99.9% uptime for business critical applications.
The Systems Administrator should possess strong problem-solving, analytical and communication
skills in addition to in-depth technical knowledge of the employer's system hardware and software.
The individual should have a wide range of knowledge of information technology systems and
technologies. The individual should be able to quickly analyze and resolve complex network software
issues. The individual should possess strong knowledge of business continuity systems and
technologies and work proactively to prevent all system issues within constraints. The individual
should be able to work closely with others and be able to layout and manage IT projects.
Essential Duties and Tasks
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex software and network issues
• Setup and configure systems and application with business continuity in mind
• Stay relevant to security threats
• Participate in Information Security program developed to asses and mitigate security risks including but not limited to: firewalls, wireless networks, system configuration, information handling, data management, encryption, Anti-Virus, Vulnerability and Patch Management, change management, logical and physical access, log review, risk assessment, security training, incident management, continuity and disaster recovery.
• Work with others on objectives
• Maintain all systems optimally and make recommendation to optimize systems based on measured metrics
• Creating and documenting procedures for all users
• Working with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensuring that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule
• Stay abreast with technological advancements in field
• Analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization
• Managing all systems and their deployment
• Assist others with IT objectives
• Monitor systems for performance and reliability
• Participate in On Call rotation
• Operate in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Bachelors Computer Science Or Equivalent Experience
- Microsoft MCSE Preferred
- Cisco Network Administrator – CCNA
Preferred Required Skills and Experience
- 3 years or more Experience supporting and managing Microsoft IIS Web Farm
- 2 years or more Experience supporting and managing Microsoft SQL Server environment
- 5 years of more Experience supporting and managing supporting client/server applications
- 2 years or more Experience supporting and managing Web Application Network Architecture
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.