VALiNTRY is searching for a highly skilled systems administrator. This position will be located within a highly visible, customer-facing location that provides support to Executive level internal and external customers. Most work will be completed on-site within the facility located in Redmond, WA.
· Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network, servers, and virtualization/clustering.
· Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by using reporting capabilities, running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
· Collaborate with engineering and global network operations teams to ensure cybersecurity as well as site and cross-site network operation.
· Install/upgrade computer components and software, and build/integrate automation processes.
· Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT/networking infrastructure.
· Mentor to other teammates and jr. datacenter technicians on datacenter operations
· Upgrade of existing datacenter environment to global standards.
· Additional technical related tasks/activities as they arise.
· Working knowledge of data center environments, servers, and network equipment including VLan’s, Clustering, Kubernetes, Active Directory, virtualization and cloud computing.
· Extensive experience in installing, monitoring, and maintaining data center equipment and ability.
· Exceptional ability to work as part of a team, provide IT support, and resolve issues.
· Ability to keep up with advancements in data center infrastructure and technologies.
· A proven track record of developing, documenting, and implementing IT/network strategy and plans
· Exceptional communication skills and professional demeanor.
· Experience with PowerShell scripting and other automation tools
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or 3+ years of datacenter work experience.
· System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
· Knowledge of current AV trends with understanding of AV networking principals.
· Prior mentoring/training of Jr. level team members.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.