The Systems Engineer will install, configure, and maintain operating system workstations and server, including web servers in support of business processing requirements.
- To perform software installation and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- To schedule installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- To monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance levels. To ensure workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- To ensure data/media recoverability by implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations.
- To support media management through internal methods and procedures or the rough offsite storage and retrieval services.
- To develop and promote standard operating procedures.
- To conduct routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- To develop and maintain a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation.
Associate s degree in Information Systems or a related field and four (4) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Knowledge of Citrix, VMWare, Server 2008+, AD, SAN, File Rights, Multi-Tier Servers, SQL, Critical thinking skills
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.