The Infrastructure Systems Engineer will monitor and maintain systems in 24×7 highly available production environments. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and articulate, familiar with Microsoft operating systems (Windows Server 2012, 2016 or newer), related software technologies and have a proven history of using administrative tools and automating routine administration tasks.
- Pay range: $35- $55 Per hour
- 401k/ Health Insurance
• 10+ years work experience as a Windows Server Administrator
• Must have experience implementing and managing 50+ server environments (with server-class hardware and peripherals)
• Understanding of and experience with Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory & Domain architecture, NTFS permissions, DNS, OS security and systems patching
• Experience with Exchange 2016 or newer architecture, services and support
• Must have experience with using BMC Footprints, Jira or other ITSM related applications
• Must have extensive experience deploying and managing VMWare vSphere environments
• Knowledge and skills with Managing mobile devices and users within Exchange
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
John Patten – Information Technology Recruiting Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-205-1124 E:[email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.