This position will be responsible for the planning, engineering, and maintenance of an organization's desktop systems infrastructure. This includes managing Windows clients, system patching, security compliance, and hardware standards. The client environment includes both physical and virtual systems.
- Pay Range: $40-$55 Per hour.
- 401k/ Health Insurance.
- Candidate should be highly proficient in SCCM and administrating Windows system in a large enterprise environment.
- Candidate should have excellent troubleshooting skills, including the use of the Windows SysInternals suite.
- Candidate should have Powershell experience and be comfortable building automation and data-gathering scripts.
- Candidate should be familiar with IT security best practices and use of technologies such as Bitlocker.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.