Salary Range: $150,000 to $180,000 Per year Depending on experience
Remote Work: 90% / On-site work 10%
While this position is remote ,Candidates must be able to commute to the Jersey City office for on-site time required for client needs.
Technical Solutions Engineer Wanted: Join Our Dynamic Fintech Team
As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you'll work with global customers to provide guidance and support at all stages of project execution. Your goal will be to ensure successful and timely rollout of our services within customers' infrastructure and guide them towards successful adoption of our products.
You'll be an integral part of the Solution team, contributing to the company's R&D efforts and fostering knowledge sharing across the organization. Collaboration with teams in multiple locations (Hong Kong and Vietnam) is required.
- 3+ years of software development experience, with full-stack experience a plus
- Experience in designing microservices architecture, cloud-native, and distributed platforms
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes for at least 2 years and familiarity with Istio service mesh
- Comfortable in Linux command line and bash scripting
- Strong experience with DevOps tools, Infrastructure as Code, and CI/CD pipelines setup
- Proficiency in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Customer-focused with excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Self-starter with a "get things done" attitude, strong analytical skills, and a constant desire to learn
- Detail-oriented with a focus on security
- Opportunity to join a team creating a new industry in a rapidly growing fintech startup
- Exciting, scalable, and large-scale projects
- Open and dynamic working culture
- Flexible salary based on experience and share options
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, medical, 401k with company match
Join our dynamic team and help shape the future of the fintech industry! Apply now.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
John Patten – Information Technology Recruiting Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-205-1124 E:[email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.