The Technical Support Representative will provide remote and onsite technical support to clients • Diagnose, research and troubleshoot computer system issues, including operating systems, H/W and S/W, networking, VPN, connectivity, server, and other network devices/peripherals, both remotely and onsite. • Install, configure, and support desktops, laptops, virtual machines, mobile phones, VOIP products, servers, backup systems, and miscellaneous devices. • Provide on-call emergency services after business hours, holidays and weekends as required. • Respond promptly and professionally to alerts and end-user IT issues • Monitor and update Service Desk incident tracking tickets for purposes of demonstrating compliance with issue response and resolution, Service Level Agreements, logging daily activities and documenting solutions. • Function as primary point of contact and communication with customer from assignment of ticket to successful resolution of issue, including scheduling work and keeping customer aware of work status and solution progress. • Responsible for meeting Client Service SLA goals. • Collaborate with other technicians to troubleshoot and resolve problems. • Attend networking (prospecting) events to obtain sales leads and referrals • Make phone calls and visits to companies for prospecting ·
Qualifications : Bachelor's Degree in IT or related technical field · Associate/intermediate level technical certification(s) preferred (Comptia A+/ Network+)
· 3+ years of IT related technical experience
· An intermediate level of understanding of relevant technologies, solutions, troubleshooting and support · Experience troubleshooting Active Directory, TCP/IP networks, and common PC and Mac applications/operating systems.
· Experience working with WANs, LANs, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, and Switches. · Strong knowledge and experience with computer/server H/W and S/W troubleshooting.
· Experience with Help Desk issue tracking systems for the assignment, delegation, and/or resolution of end-user issues.
· Experience using centralized management tools for disk imaging, installing software packages, patching, and monitoring IT systems.
· Ability to maintain professional communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and handle interruptions.
· Ability to communicate effectively and interact with diverse personalities.
· Self-motivated; dependable; passionate about technology
· Enthusiasm for working in a team environment and a desire to help our customers grow their businesses by serving their IT needs
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.