We are looking for a Sr. Salesforce Developer to join our client's multi-year project rollout to several entities across the US. Your job will be to work on Salesforce-related projects, design, develop and support new and existing software applications. This role focuses on building best of class, robust, scalable, efficient ETL solutions for internal and external stakeholders.
You are a motivated and creative problem-solver. You have a conceptual understanding of BI design, metadata modeling, relational/multi-dimensional databases, and report development. You can keep projects on track, provide regular progress updates, shift focus when required, and manage multiple projects simultaneously. You possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.
The Project Team will be responsible for integrating Enterprise application data, populating cloud-based Data Lake, providing curated and noncurated data assets for analytical use to cross-functional teams. The team works cross-functionally across the business with stakeholders to provide support, guidance, and technical implementations where appropriate.
- Design, build and support new and existing ETL programs of various complexity
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes
- Work on a variety of data sources and database platforms.
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes.
- 4+ years of Informatica ETL development (PowerCenter and Cloud)
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience (Apex)
- 5+ years of experience in relational database development (SQL Server, Oracle)
- 2+ years of experience working with Web Services (REST, SOAP) and API's.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Experience working in cloud environment(s) (Vlocity, Mulesoft, Snowflake or any other cloud technology)
- Experience in HL7, FHIR
- 1-2 years of JAVA experience, C#
Nice to Haves
- Experience in Vlocity
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.