This individual will work alongside a team of IT support staff to implement and troubleshoot IT systems for our managed and unmanaged clients. This is a great role for an individual to work in a fast-paced highly technical environment and gain fantastic experience to grow in to a Network or System Administrator as you will be exposed to lots of different technologies.
Candidate must have up-to-date knowledge in the latest technologies (Microsoft servers, firewalls, routers, switches, etc) with the ability to configure, install, manage, and troubleshoot these technologies. The ideal candidate is familiar with most of the following technologies:
· Server & Workstation Hardware (Raid hardware & levels, etc)
· Network Switching (Vlans, trunking, etc)
· Network Firewalls (Sophos, Sonicwall, Fortinet, Palo Alto, etc)
· VPN Technologies (Site to Site, IPSec, SSLVPN, etc)
· Wireless Systems (Ubiquiti, Aruba, etc)
· Servers Software (Microsoft 2008, 2012, 2016, etc)
· Active Directory (Group Policies, AD Roles, DNS, etc)
· Virtualization (Vmware ESX, Vcenter, HyperV, etc)
· Cloud Services (Office 365, Azure AD Sync, etc)
· Backup and DR Software (Altaro, Veeam, BackupAssist, Unitrends, Replibit, etc)
· Minimal of 3 years of experience in the IT industry
· Ability to multi-task and efficiently work in a ticket management system
· Must thrive in a fast paced and ever changing environment
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work as a team member
· Organization and time management skills
· Valid drivers license
· Flexible and easy-going environment
· Growth highly available – reimburse for passed certification exams and on-the-clock education allowed weekly
· Open to hear new ideas and ways to improve
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.