The UX/UI Designer will develop and design approaches that meet business goals while using best practices and current trends. Position requires a thorough understanding of product interaction and UX design, excellent communication skills, and the ability to present concepts to internal and external groups and articulate how proposed designs track back to business goals.
- Create user interface design, architecture, and functionality according to usability best practices, standards-compliant design, and cross-browser compatibility
- Work on the interaction design to create great experiences based on user needs and goals
- Support the Marketing and cross functional teams with research to identify current trends and best practices that might influence design decisions for specific projects.
- Work closely with management to understand project requirements and execute project design deliverables
- Identify how the success of proposed designs for a given project should be measured (via Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, user interviews, etc.)
- Assist the team in preparing presentation materials and ensure that the overall experience meets brand standards
- Maintain awareness of emerging trends and propose new technology solutions to the team
- Create work within budget and scheduling requirements
- Validate ideas and designs using split A/B tests and product performance
- Create rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and members
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Architects, Developers and other cross functional teams to determine the optimum user interface design, workflow and functionality
Research & Strategy
- Deep understanding of how to create member personas and apply user-centered design principles
- Plan and execute research for discovery as well as validation phases of conceptualization through usability testing
- Ability to articulate a design strategy or approach that will impact the user experience across products or platforms and support ideas with sound reasoning and/or data
- Experience in gathering and analyzing user analytics and using that as part of the design cycle
To perform the job successfully, the UX/UI Designer should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Communication: Possesses the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Quality management: Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Planning/organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Proficient in design tool of choice–Sketch (Mandatory), Illustrator, Photoshop, Invision, After Effects, Flinto, invision studio (or similar)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3+ years related experience
- Experience coding responsive HTML
- Proficiency in modern HTML/CSS
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and have professional experience collaborating in agile
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and incorporate feedback creatively.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Willingness to learn new technology
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.