The Vocera Systems Analyst will conduct business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications and systems process analysis. Additional responsibilities include:
Develop detailed selection evaluation criteria
Analyze and re-engineer business processes using industry standard tools and methods with understanding of the technical and business environments
Partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software
Develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations.
Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field and four (4) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Experience with Microsoft platforms (IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL, Windows Server)
- Experience with SQL administration / Database support
- Experience with system support in an enterprise environment including patch management, system performance tuning, and installation / configuration of system hardware and software
- Ability to manage assigned projects including defining the scope, developing a project plan, defining the required resources and deliverables, and finally, implementing the project plan
- Familiarity with mobile device support including mobile device management software and deployment of mobile applications
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. IT Recruiter
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.