We are searching for an organized, ambitious developer to maintain our e-commerce and internal websites. The majority of our sales are on our website, so this role is integral in the continuing success of the company. Duties include ensuring site health, useability and working with marketing on new initiatives. You should be able to work with hosting vendors and technology partners to support our e-commerce site.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards, including SEO. They will collaborate with vendors or partners for design and SEO.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to e-commerce applications.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Knowledge of server-side programming languages including Net, Java, Ruby and Python
- Familiarity with database technology
- Including basic knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design
- Experience working with Nginx or Apache servers with a solid background in Linux
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field experience
- One to three years of experience in web development
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments
- Extensive experience with modern web technologies
For a full list of our current IT & Salesforce openings, please visit our website
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.