Servant Leader – Serving Others
- University: University of Central Florida
- Favorite Vacation Destination: Beaver Creek, CO in the winter
- Dream Vacation Destination: Skiing in Chile
- Favorite Sports Team: Green Bay Packers
- Favorite Movie: The Aristocats
- First car: Honda Civic
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite Mobile App: Amazon
- Favorite Salesforce Mascot: Koa
- Worst Job: Painter
Joe has spent more than 20 years in the Staffing and Health Information Management industries. He has worked in a variety of management positions supporting both sales and recruiting functions. A proven executive, this will be the another company he has started from the ground up. He brings a wealth of experience leading business development and recruiting teams and is passionate about quality customer service and innovative recruiting technology.
- Reflectx Services – EVP, Co-Founder, +$25M healthcare staffing company, now a part of Maxim Healthcare
- Precyse Solutions – Director of Recruiting, HIM Consulting Firm
- NovaCare, Inc. – National Recruiter, Rehab Therapy Company, now a part of Select
The state of Florida has adopted him, but Joe is a Wisconsin native. At 17, he left the frozen tundra and later graduated from the University of Central Florida. Joe’s midwestern legendary work ethic is infectious, but nothing makes him happier than quality time with his wife and son.