Information Technology & Operations Executive
- University: Rollins College
- Favorite Vacation Destination: San Francisco
- Dream Vacation Destination: Provence, France
- Favorite Sports Team: Duke Blue Devils
- Favorite Movie: Star Wars
- First car: Toyota Corolla
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite Mobile App: Spotify
- Favorite Salesforce Mascot: Blaze
- Worst Job: Technical support for AT&T Computers
Mark’s career as an IT professional has spanned more than 25 years, across vertical industries as diverse as Finance to Healthcare to Department of Defense. Mark brings a true devotion to bringing smart and innovative solutions to market for his clients through combining his own deep industry knowledge with the ability to create synergy across client stakeholders, external vendors, and technology professionals. He brings a particular ability to interface between operations-focused business leaders and technically-oriented development collaborators that eases the product development process.
Mark is an expert in application development targeting the entire Microsoft stack, including technologies like C++, C#, ASP.net, web services using both REST and WCF, as well as platforms like Azure, SQL Server, BizTalk, and SharePoint. He has lead development teams creating line-of-business and ERP applications, web development and e-commerce, and special purpose programming.
Mark has attended Duke University and the University of Maryland, and has an MBA from the Rollins College Crummer Graduate School of Business.