Information Technology Talent to Help Drive Your Business
- University: Santa Clara University
- Favorite Vacation Destination: Anywhere with my wife and kids!
- Dream Vacation Destination: Australia
- Favorite Sports Team: Orlando City Soccer Club
- Favorite Movie: Life is Beautiful
- First car: Honda Civic
- iPhone or Android: Android
- Favorite Mobile App: Salesforce Inbox
- Favorite Salesforce Mascot: Einstein, Blaze
- Worst Job: Hot Walker for a horse trainer
Whether it was volunteering abroad after college teaching English to kids in Peru or, to today, by helping an organization with top-tier consultants and candidates, the consistent element across Timmy’s career has been his desire to help others. There’s a saying that embodies his approach: “Help enough people get what they want and you end up with what you want.”
He joined VALiNTRYtechnology, a nationwide consulting and recruiting firm, after VALiNTRY purchased the recruiting division of PaperBoat Media. Having worked with start-ups, mid-market, and Fortune 500 companies, he finds that the best scenarios come from an understanding of a company’s culture in combination with the right technical fit. Regardless of the company size, he truly enjoys the people business and to creating new relationships for his clients, consultants, and candidates.