Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Position (Remote)
At VALiNTRYtechnology, we are always seeking highly qualified Azure experts to place in various roles and positions. In this current position, we have been asked to find someone with the following background:
VALiNTRY is seeking CI/CD Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineers. We have multiple positions available, these positions are open to anyone who lives in the United States and has an unrestricted right to work in the US. This is a 100% Remote work from home position.
• Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure that supports client environment
• Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
• Setup multi-level network environments using Azure
• Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
• Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
• Monitor and maintain multiple Cloud DevOps environments based on client requirements
• Assist IT and deployment teams with Azure management tasks
• Collaborate with remote team members to build and maintain positive, productive team relationships
Qualifications – Required
• Bachelor-level degree in IT related field or equivalent professional experience
• 4+ years’ of hands on experience with Azure infrastructure and deployment solutions
• 4+ years’ of experience in installations, configurations, automations and monitoring of various cloud services including (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
• Experience with DevOps implementations, migrations and upgrades within the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite
• Understanding of Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills
• Automation scripting experience with GitHub, Jenkins or scripting languages including (Ansible, Shell, Bash, Perl)
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Why work with VALiNTRYtechnology?
Our sister division, VALiNTRY360, is a Salesforce® Silver Consulting Partner specializing in helping clients optimize their instance of the world’s #1 CRM by rapidly delivering customized solutions and VALiNTRYtechnology works to help them find qualified talent. Our results-focused approach leverages technology, and our Salesforce expertise to discover the best pre-qualified, U.S.-based Salesforce talent.
Whether you’re looking for permanent teams to manage and grow your Salesforce infrastructure, consultants that can assist with Salesforce migrations and implementations, or temporary staff to assist with a short term development project, VALiNTRYtechnology has you covered.
Our selectiveness has created trust between us, our candidates, and the clients we work with, ensuring that a high level is trust is built and maintained throughout our process. As a people-first firm, your success becomes our success!
At VALiNTRYtechnology, we actively practice honesty, integrity, and accountability in everything we do and say and place our candidates’ confidentiality above all else. We are accountable to our candidates and each other. Although we do market each candidate to firms in the regions you want to live and work in, rest assured, your information is always kept in the strictest of confidence. We will never disclose a candidate’s information to any employer without your express consent.
Our proven process, experience, and expertise ensure we connect you with the right opportunity based on your personal career goals. At VALiNTRYtechnology, our recruiters start by focusing on you as an individual to understand your personal goals and what matters most to you in your job search. Our concierge-style methodology prioritizes the needs and career goals of each candidate, working to place them, one at a time, into their ideal position. This allows candidates to be true to themselves and their career aspirations instead of trying to fit some perceived mold for a job in which they may not thrive.
We are truly passionate about helping people find their next dream job in a location that’s perfect for them. We’ve been doing this long enough to know what our candidates and our clients are looking for in an ideal placement. We push beyond comfort zones. This ability is powered by a thirst for knowledge, so we never stop growing personally or professionally and listening intently to our candidates about the best ways to help move their careers forward. Also, we can help prepare you for your future careers, by setting a road map and realistic goals in partnership with you and your aspirations. Contact us today to learn more about this specific role or any others you may be interested in pursuing.
Ready to find your dream job? Search our current openings to find your next great role.